PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, In my app I want to set the cursor at the end of the edit-fields, so that the users don't have to input the END-key to go to the end of each edit-field. Therefore I use an e… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2008 par
« Hello Harry... The first thing to say is that reindexing should be done ONLY when nobody is using the file because obvioulsy it has to recreate the index file.... So you should tes… »
Débuté le 30 sep. 2008 par
« This one uses the same concept that the GoldFish project, however more advanced because of the multiple composited layers drawn to CompatibleBitmap memory DC. Each plan uses its ow… »
« Hi All It's just like the subject said, How do you receive parameters in mdi child window. I know how to pass them and I looked at help and I took it to declare a global procedure … »
« Hi, Can you programatically swap out internal windows in WEBDEV at runtime... I see it can be done in WinDev with ChangeSourceWindow. but how to do it in WebDev. Thank You John… »
« How do the WD12 to record after data from a frame he shot a process of launching into another table? In other words, automatic entries into tables.… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi to all, I receive an unexpeted system error when I run a routine that contains two concentric sql for a certain number of cycles (not always the same). It's a bug or a limitatio… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2008 par
« I see on the website 2 updates available for WinDev, 055n and 056c. Are they cumulative or should I apply first 055n and then 056c ? Thanks.… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I'm trying to log into a website directly from my application and then save it for later. After hours of trying, I think I'm pretty spent and maybe I'm not seeing something her… »
Débuté le 26 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, After importing a webdev page from another project, I'm receiving this error. .... function not allowed in WebDev Linux. I'm not using Linxux.... where do I turn this off so I … »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2008 par