PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello WD community. A thing I really miss in W-Language is Generic, respective Meta-Programming. For instance : I would like to implement a simple stack class ... cStringStack is c… »
Débuté le 24 sep. 2008 par
18 réponses
« If I'm understanding you correctly, if you have the pdf document already loaded into an image, it should be as easy as: sPDFLocation is string = Photo nPDFResult is int = ToClipboa… »
Débuté le 25 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello community, discribing the captions and images in lets say 5 languages in carousel control.. no problem. when running the carousel only the english language comes into account… »
Débuté le 25 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Anybody got an input mask for ip numbers? Regards, Piet… »
« Could someone please tell me is HyperfileSQL new to version 12. Does a hfSQL database consist of just one file with all the tables indexs and stored procedure contain in the 1 file… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2008 par
11 réponses
« This is pure low level SDK programming (with little help of GDImage) to show you how to create a WD12 32-bit layered window to perform animation with alphablended antialias. [url=h… »
« How to I put a .NET control onto a form? > I'm not sure that you can. When I had a quick look at .NET interoperability with WinDev, I think that you can only use non-visual .… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, everyone, I need to run a stored procedure into Windev, there some command to do this, someone could help me ? thanks Ricardo… »
« Well, that. How can select from a PDF document loaded into an image control, for example the name of a customer's bill, and paste it into an edit control.… »
Aucune réponse
« I was wondering if someone could help or if there are any tools available to retrieve a forgotten password. An employee recently left the company and the work they were busy on whi… »