PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello everyone, I am trying to convert decimal to unicode character so I wonder if windev have any functions for that. Thanks in Advance, Cherry… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Not sure what is or was going on, however, I tried replying to Mitch's post on dotnet to windev and although it appeared to take it, it wasn't showing the thread.... hopefu… »
« Hi, I've declared a unique key for customer name in the customer table. Whenever the user enter a duplicated customer name ( under the table cascading input), the security mechanis… »
« Hello, Where can I get an example of the how to show a progress bar while using zip functions. A code snippet would do nicely. Thanks issah… »
1 réponse
« Hi I'm new with Windev and I have this problem: I've this code in VB that I couldn't reproduce in Windev. Dim GCOApiCon As GcoAPIInterfaces.Coneccao_0801001 GCOApiCon = CreateObj… »
Débuté le 13 aoû. 2008 par
« Hello, I am planning an application in WinDev (but I don't know WinDev yet). I would like the application to have only a single window but I am concerned about the performance. T… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi all. is it possible in Wlanguage of WinDev 12 access of XLS data or text data? thanks, regards, Ashury.… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi of all, What muss I do in WinDev 12 for making a new test scenario in WLanguage? Thanks, Ashury.… »
Aucune réponse
« Has anyone encountered any problems with Version 12 and IE7? I am getting the "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" error message, and it appears to be looking in an old IE… »
Débuté le 09 aoû. 2008 par
« WinDev 11 & 12 Is there a way to implement drag and drop from IE? I need to be able to drag a URL from IE to a table.… »
Aucune réponse