PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi everybody, I have WinDev XII and sometimes I get the following error: The instruction at "0x7c68f1d" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could not be "read". After r… »
Débuté le 21 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I have a PDF file that I receive by e-mail in my application. How can I print this PDF file in Windev? I can only find functions for printing reports or creating a document f… »
Débuté le 22 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I am trying to get the value of a column from the last record in a table. I have tried to use HLast, HSeekLast but can't seem to get the value. I also tried to create a Select… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2008 par
« Dump error of module <WD120VM.DLL> <12.01Cn>. - Level: fatal error (EL_FATAL) - Error Code: 1065 - WD55 Error Code: 0 - System Error Code: 126 - System Error Messa… »
« Hi all, I'm new with Windev, so be patient. I use Dezign as data modeller for my databases and then I can import the tables to Windev. Dezign has a nice feature, you can define sub… »
« Hi everybody, I have WinDev XII and sometimes I get the following error: The instruction at "0x7c68f1d" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could not be "read". After rec… »
« Hi there! I'm currently trying to install MySQL 5.1 or 6.0 with WinDev 11 MySQL Native Access.. I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 64. The 32bit MySQL 5.1 & 6.0 wont install the Serv… »
« Hello everyone, I have problem with report. I use function export to excel in report preview of Windev, the output's position of the data displays in excel is different than the on… »
« Does anyone have experience with the removal of windev plastered all over the installation and it's routines ? I do'nt wish to continually ship solutions branded - I'm all for vani… »
« Having succesfully built system to utilise SQL 2005 replication in the past I am struggling to get a working model in HF. I appears that the out of the box replication is a little … »