PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« anybody could advise me how to make this dotnet code into windev code? dotnet code : theReader = New RfidReader(FxwPhyFactory.FxwPhysicalType.TCPIP) windev code : ???? help please… »
Débuté le 25 aoû. 2008 par
« Are there any shift left and right related functions for dealing with bits ? Just found BinaryAND/OR/XOR and it is not exactly what I am looking for.… »
Débuté le 27 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I got Native Access to my external MySQL base, and somehow when I want to initialize a component by a query ( for ex. a COMBOBOX ), there isnt happening anything, what is more,… »
« Hello, I have a report based on a query. I open it with preview and I need that when user click on PDF icon to export it to a pdf file, the program remember last used directory, or… »
« Hi, I have a report created based on a query. The report shows a certain subset of records from a particular data table. Under the click function for one of the report controls I … »
Débuté le 22 aoû. 2008 par
« I bought some french books about windev on http://www.amazon.fr/WinDev-agr%C3%A9%C3%A9-par-SOFT-d%C3%A9veloppement/dp/274604255X the problem is that all the examples are on wlangua… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2008 par
« Good morning, everyone s. I'm doing a report from a query, this report have a calculated field (Calc_Cantidad) where I accumulating field quantity, so far without problem, it comes… »
Débuté le 26 aoû. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer component class derivation. A component may contain classes in its interface. You can derivate these classes from the host project, … »
« Hi Guenter, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried twice today to respond to a couple of posts and it has failed saying "Error occurred". Here is the post that I tried i… »
Aucune réponse
« hello to all, why in mine report static control justified alignment does not work? they work alone left-right and and centered alignment :confused: Best regards, Stefano… »