PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, we use the autoupdate and install function from windev. We have some locations where not all ports are usable (only 80,443,25 ). I can get the "install.exe" over http but nothi… »
Débuté le 28 aoû. 2008 par
« recently I found that if you navigate combo box content using keyboard (like type in the first 2 character ) without using mouse to click the selection and tab/click to other contr… »
3 réponses
« Hello to All I need to create a sort of container that must contains a serie of controls (textbox, shape, static, etc etc) and these controls must be repeated "n" times. I was inve… »
« Hi all, I've created a menu in one page and I'm using as a backgroud an image with 3 colors for be used with 3 states. The main menu has 5 options and some of these has also a subm… »
« Hi, I've got an app where I need to have functoinality that simulates the use of 3 frames. One at the top, left side and bottom. Instead of frames, I need to use cells. How do you … »
« Hello Günter, you protect your software with a dongle. How do you ensure that your software will not be decompiled and thus ineffective protection of the dongle? Kind Regrads Thom… »
« Hello all, Has anyone had any experience exporting large files (more than 256 columns) to be opened with the later versions of Excel (2007)? Earlier versions were not capable of ex… »
« I see programs that offer the user to add "user defined" fields to the screen and database. I curious. What sleigh of hand are they using?… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi forum, I have got some problems when I include .NET dll into my WD12 project: it seems that the namespaces of these dll are merged, so I get compilation errors if classes with t… »
Aucune réponse
« Are there any shift left and right related functions for dealing with bits ? Just found BinaryAND/OR/XOR and it is not exactly what I am looking for. Message forwarded from pcsoft.… »