PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi when I open my project I receive this error: "Native MySQL access required by project 'WISI'. Native access version 11 is required by this version of WebDev. Install the native … »
Débuté le 07 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, does anybody know, how can use Datafields (e.g. "Dear "+Contacts.Name) in a RTF Memo on runtime? Thomas… »
1 réponse
« Just upgraded to vista and I need to reinstall the Native Windev12 mysql driver. Does anyone know where I can find it. thank you, joe… »
« I want to update an image control pixel with out using the drawing routines (dPoint(10, 50, iLightYellow). I need an address to be able to use faster routines to write out memory l… »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2008 par
« I can't find WDEtat for WD 12. Is it included? If yes, where is it?… »
Débuté le 04 juil. 2008 par
« Does anyone have an example of using Outlook Redemption with WinDev?… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Mike, I develop products that I sell either myself or partner networks. One of them is actually an IT Asset Scanning and software license monitoring tool, which works quite well… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi there, I'm demoing WinDev at the moment and I was hoping people might be willing to share some samples of their commercial applications that they have created with WinDev. Pref… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2008 par
« Is there a tutorial that shows how to send email through Outlook? I have been trying to get it to work but the help is not much help. An example would be fine.… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2008 par
« Hi again, in 2 weeks I couldn't get an answer to my previous postings, so I'll try again... Can some guru please help? thanx Hi, I am hoping that mayhaps someone will be so n… »
Aucune réponse