PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« As read in Inforworld : http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/02/08/75171_HNborlandexitide_1.html And in Delphimagazine http://www.thedelphimagazine.com/ 8 Feb 2006 Borland Wants To … »
Débuté le 10 fév. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Has any made a template for touch screens? Large buttons, table rows, menu items, etc. such that they fit fingers easily?… »
Débuté le 06 fév. 2006 par
« Hi forum .... I created a project to test the performance between OleDB & Native Acces. Install the MySQL driver, without problem. For OleDB not have problem, but have a problem wh… »
« some reason when i test application i get HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer when i go to webdev dignostic i get this TTP/1.1 500 Server ErrorServer: Microsoft-IIS… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Does the windev pdf component support compression and if so, how do you implement it? Thank you, Ken… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello All, I'm doing some preliminary work with WebDev and I've run into an issue that has me a little stuck. It may be more of a general Web Programming question, but perhaps some… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I have an test app running at a couple of user sites. I modified the analysis it is based on and upload wdmodfic along with its dll. On the first site I ran wdmodfic and po… »
Débuté le 09 fév. 2006 par
« Hello, Is there a possibility to make a duplicate of a record in the file and add it. I just change a fieldvalue and the record is inserted twice in the file (with another autonumb… »
« Hi I'm using an activex which has just started GPFing with certain methods within my windev program. The authors posted me this reply in response to my bug report. "What it sounds … »
« Hello All, Has anyone had a problem installing the Deployment Version of WebDev9 Application Server? Specifically, the ID# provided for the install is being rejected. I've tried nu… »
Débuté le 08 fév. 2006 par
Aucune réponse