PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have worked with delphi for years to now (I see the windev and i'm testing it). But some things not seens good to me. How I can persist an object in a relational data base, and h… »
Débuté le 09 jan. 2006 par
« I am trying to integrate VeriFinger fingerprint scanner SDK into WinDev. They have a COM dll which I imported with Workshop->.NET->Use .NET... and the classes show in the Kou… »
Débuté le 23 sep. 2005 par
« I have got several requests asking me for an English section to download my graphic demos, then I have done it... www.zapsolution.com/windev/us/ Note: The new Splash Screen demo a… »
Débuté le 03 fév. 2006 par
« HI, I have a report by programming, I have 2 blocks, the firts one is the start of document which contains some images and the second block is the page footer that contains some in… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I have tried a conversion of our software from WD version 5.5 to WD8.0. This works all right, also the automatic conversion of the HF datafiles. But there is one HF datafil… »
« Hello! I am facing a problem with report Breaks. Each time i define my breacks on the report based on my sorting, after sometime the breack definition reads "Programmed Break" an… »
« Hi there, I am trying to integrate a COM object (Redemption) to use extended MAPI funtionality. I am finding that I am having problems getting started - never having done this befo… »
« Now there's an idea! Hi Uk Windevers, (Sorry everyone else ) We are thinking that it would be a good idea to have a UKWUG. The idea is to create a sense of community - faces to nam… »
Débuté le 02 fév. 2006 par
« Hello, A question, maybe easy to answer : I have an article file, containing the article-code field. Everything works fine, i can easaly find an article by its code with the hreads… »
Débuté le 02 fév. 2006 par
« Hello folks: Is it possible to open in WD 7.5 or 5.5 an HyperFile 5.5 (.FIC) without having the 5.5 analysis? or maybe there is a way to know the structure of the file to recreate … »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2003 par