PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, I successfully developed an application using HF C/S and GPW. The app does not use transactions and the GPW files are converted to C/S. It works fine. I abandoned C/S for a … »
Débuté le 15 jan. 2006 par
« Hi All, When I logged on today and saw some of the comments I was very sad. I have been programming for many years now and I have found that, no matter what utility you use, there … »
Débuté le 13 jan. 2006 par
« Bonjour, qui peut m'indiquer la dll qui fonctionne sous XP Pack2 pour lire le port parallele ? merci JP Gambier… »
Débuté le 12 jan. 2006 par
« http://www.pcsoft.fr/st/telec/index.html WINDEV 10, Environnement (13/01/2006) WINDEV Mobile 10 (13/01/2006) WEBDEV 10, Environnement (13/01/2006)… »
Débuté le 14 jan. 2006 par
« G'day Cesar and Don Definition of a troll - fits you both perfectly An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, All When I try to edit the popup options , WD9 often closes on me, is this something to do windows xp itself, or WD9 problem? This happens to you too so i can narrow down where… »
« Good evening, I would like to know if there is a way to migrate a project from wd 5.5 us to wd 9 us ? Best regards Ofer… »
« Hello I need to load an Excel file into a table to see its data. I would set each column type (by default type=text) to the column type of the Excel file loaded. If the program fin… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello My newest problem is I receive a text file with Filenames in it unfortunately in UTF. I tried all commands documented in the help-File, but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell m… »
« Hello mighty ones, i've recently update my windev 7.5 version to windev 9 and i came up with some problems. I used to have 2 combobox in one window linked to the same MySQL table a… »