PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Good evening, I would like to know if there is a way to migrate a project from wd 5.5 us to wd 9 us ? Best regards Ofer… »
Débuté le 12 jan. 2006 par
« Hello I need to load an Excel file into a table to see its data. I would set each column type (by default type=text) to the column type of the Excel file loaded. If the program fin… »
Débuté le 13 jan. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello My newest problem is I receive a text file with Filenames in it unfortunately in UTF. I tried all commands documented in the help-File, but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell m… »
« Hello mighty ones, i've recently update my windev 7.5 version to windev 9 and i came up with some problems. I used to have 2 combobox in one window linked to the same MySQL table a… »
« Hello I'm developing an application that must be used on different locations using a WAN. This is my scenario: - Server1 located in the city XXX with n clients on its site - Server… »
« Hi forum .... I select “New File” in the analysis and import an existing HF. I see all the structure ok, but when I try to save the analysis I get the message “Duplicates found for… »
Aucune réponse
« What are the capabilities of the Hyper Text Database that comes with Windev. Is it suitable as a replacement for a Visual Foxpro Database? What is the max size and or number of rec… »
Débuté le 11 jan. 2006 par
2 réponses
« Hi, I am new user to Windev is there a way to create standard main menu's eg File, Edit, View etc. and store them in the library for other windows. It just seems very tediuos havin… »
« Hello, In 'Windows Mouse properties - pointer options' is an option 'snap to' to automatically move the pointer to the default button of a dialog box. In our windev application (7.… »
Débuté le 11 jan. 2006 par
« I am new in WinDev and would like to get some help or ideas of : a. How do create the multiple set data for one WinDev executable ? For example, in an accounting system that can l… »
Aucune réponse