PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I've changed a field in the table from text to numeric, and have changed the control from entry to radio button with 3 choices. My question is, how do I add the option buttons … »
Débuté le 22 aoû. 2005 par
« I'm interested how to integrate special signs in Windev application, like ∑. At this moment I have the solution to place a transparent static by copying that out of a textedi… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2005 par
« Hello all I have a FILE ITEM called ORDER TYPE in a file named ORDERS with controltype defined as combo box (under the RAD/GUI tab) with the two following possible values: BUY/SEL… »
« Hello to all I'm testing an activex control (Metadraw from www.bennet-tec.com). This control has a window that contains an image used as map. Now, i'm able to redirect to a printer… »
« Hi: Is it possible to translate the messages that Windev shows, for example, when trying to violate a rule of integrity? The messages that appear are in French. Thanks Guillermo… »
« I have a activex componet that wants me to pass the following activex1>>grid.rows = 5 I can pass activex1>>grid = but I cannot figure out how to pass the grid.rows prop… »
« Is there a way to make a vision plus window filter on a subset of records in a table rather than displaying all the records in a table? I want to display a list of products associa… »
« Hi All I have a table link to a HF file. And I have a edit box linked to the same file.When I change the record selected in the table I want it to save the text that has been typed… »
« It would like to know if it exists Material didactic in portuguese to be able to know as the Windev functions. ----- PORTUGUES Gostaria de saber se existe Material didático em por… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2005 par
« Hi: I imported the WD_Preview window and I translated all their controls to Spanish. In the Description-general Tab-Title of the window, I put him VISTA PREVIA, however in runtime … »