PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello RADders and non-RADders, Because of the messages in this forum about RAD I would like to know why they, who use RAD, do use RAD and why they, who don't use RAD, don't use RAD… »
Débuté le 18 jan. 2005 par
4 réponses
« Hello, When I make my window wider all fields on that form also became wider and that's not ok, because a field has only a width depending on the number of characters in that field… »
« I have a windev 8 form with a statusbar text message ("Processing : " + Quantity) A loop changes the number of Quantity. When i minimize the form and maximize the form again ... th… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, I want to use the '80 System' Template Office03 with changed ActiveOSX buttons. These buttons are beveled and when using the 'original' it's looks good, but I like the colou… »
« I use Earthlink for my email. I have a Dell Windows XP. I bought Microsoft Outlook to download those emails I wish to keep. At times it works perfect. I first reboot, move what I… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, In my current development tool 'Magic' you can define at several places, e.g. in file- and program-names, a logical name like %file%. In the init-file you use with startup y… »
« Hi Everyone I do a lot of divisions in one of my projects. The question is there a way that I can force WinDev not to abort the program in the event that it finds a division by zer… »
« How to add a linefeed in a string in Windev 8 WHoleText= " hallo this is the first line " WHoleText= WHoleText+ " This is the second line" so if i use this "WHoleText" string as an… »
Débuté le 08 jan. 2005 par
« Pardon me, I am a software library developer, not a WinDev programmer (yet!) Can anybody tell me what floating-point exceptions are enabled and disabled inside a WinDev program? Mi… »
« Hello, Is it possible with WD9 to develop programs which can run on an Apple computer? (no virtual pc on the apple) Best regards, Hans Kuijt… »
Aucune réponse