PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« hello, I m a biginner to windev. I created a window and i compiled and tested it. everything was ok unitll i closed the window. as soon as i click the close button on the window I … »
Débuté le 16 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, I am trying to use email functions in Windev to send an email (not receive, so I only use EmailOuvreSessionSMTP("SessionSMTP", "relay.skynet.be")). The code was generated by… »
Débuté le 16 jan. 2005 par
« Hallo, sql.connection give me a number when i connect, but with disconnect() the number is not automaticly return to 0. Can i check if a connection exist by another way. Thanks Chr… »
Débuté le 15 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, With trying and testing WinDev again I have noticed that RAD generates more windows than necessary in my opinion : For all files there will be a Table-window with among othe… »
Débuté le 15 jan. 2005 par
« All, I'm on of the growing faction of software developers who believe the current "mainstream" tools make development too tedious and time consuming. At this point, I am wondering … »
Débuté le 11 jan. 2005 par
« Hi, I need change the users/permitions during a execution of one POS application, and after return to original user. (for special operations like discount, etc.) Anywhere have any … »
Débuté le 14 jan. 2005 par
« G'day All I have been doing some work on dates and discovered that every 28 years that year will have 54 weeks. http://www.allegro.com/papers/54.html I had always worked with 52 we… »
Débuté le 09 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, I have a file with a composite key of 2 fields : Table-name and Item. For checking the table-name I had to read the same file with tabel-name=XTBL and the item=table-name. A… »
« Günter, I have done what you described in your document, but WinDev give me an error after generating : ---------------- Error:'PositionOccurence' identifier unknown or inaccessibl… »
« Since I have installed SericePack 2 on my XP computer i can't connect to a MSSQL Server installed on my own machine with the native MSSQL drivers from Windev. When i connect to thi… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2004 par