PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello guys, I'm coming to the end of one of our programs but i stumpled on a problem... Again... We are using MySQL as the database server for our WD8 program. Now we are making so… »
Débuté le 14 sep. 2004 par
« The (Diosis) software of our time registration system was probably developed using windev; The data is stored is .NDX and .FIC-files. I'd like to put the status of our personnel (p… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I stumbled over a problem when executing Stored Procedures (OLEDB and MS SQL Server) via HExecuteSQLQuery. I didn't get detailed info about errors thrown via RAISERROR, con… »
« Hi Can you include the analysis file in your exe so that when you install a new version ( exe file only ) WD will update the datafiles that have been changed. Sort of like when I a… »
« Hi, (Sorry for my english!) Is it posible to change a folder-icon in an windows directory (by program it in windev) thanx for any reaction !… »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2004 par
« Hi This is for Peter Purton. Could you please send to my new email address. johnmarronejr@adelphia.net. I switched to cable modem and forgot to change email address here, sorry. Cl… »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2004 par
« Hello all, In the help files it says that you can turn off error checking with something like this: HOnError(*,hErrAll," ") It says that you have to use an empty stgring but it giv… »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2004 par
« Hi Is there a way to make a WinDev window partly transparent? Thanks John… »
Débuté le 09 sep. 2004 par
2 réponses
« Hi Is there a quick way to delete all the records in a table. Thanks John Marrone… »
Débuté le 09 sep. 2004 par
« Bonjour tout le monde, J'ai une application dans laquelle je fais régulièrement des mises à jour en réinstallant l'application dessus. Les utilisateurs de l'application effectuent… »
Débuté le 10 sep. 2004 par
1 réponse