PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I need information and document about protocol snmp… »
Débuté le 20 sep. 2004 par
« Recently I have had time to play around with RAS/RPC and it really does seem to work fine, BUT I cant seem to get images to update only text I took an image storing project I was e… »
Débuté le 20 sep. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Is there a way to define a hotkey once, that works in every window. I want to define a hotkey, that makes a screenprint (jpg) of any window. So when the focus is on window … »
Débuté le 19 sep. 2004 par
« I read on MS website that there will be 64 bit compiler on vs2005 , I wonder if next version of windev will be able to generate 64 bit app… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2004 par
« Hallo, i have found in SQL-Tool "Convert HF analysis to SQL" but all ist grayed. Is it not finished or is it a mistake from me. Christoph… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2004 par
« I have two files Prozedur and ProzedurTyp (procedure and type of procedure) linked by a relation on the item ProzedurTypID like this: Moreover, I have this combo box definition in… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2004 par
« Hello, does anyone received his english printet WD8 Documentation? Thilo… »
Débuté le 16 sep. 2004 par
« I know WD can use MDAC 2.6 (win98) and MDAC 2.7 (2k+), but does anybody know if WinDev and MDAC 2.8 (the new one included in XP SP2) can work together? TIA, Art… »
Débuté le 16 sep. 2004 par
« Hello, I have stored some filesn(word & excel) in a hyperfile database to keep everything together in just a few files. I would also like to be able to export these files again. I… »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2004 par
« Hi, When starting the default browser Shellexecute("http://www.mysite.com") from Windev then: - when the default browser is Firefox then the browser has the focus. (=OK) - when the… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2004 par