PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, does any body know the answers? 1. How to find out the dot matrix printers installed on a windows computer? Note: I do not want to show other printers than those which are dot … »
Débuté le 26 aoû. 2004 par
3 réponses
« I have a form linked to a MySQL table with this structure: CustomerID is int(3) //Unique CustomerName is char(40) //Index CustomerBI is char(10) ... I use HReadFirst, HReadPrevious… »
Débuté le 26 aoû. 2004 par
5 réponses
« Hi I have a file that I open at the beginning of my app called entries. I do a view on it then deelete the view. Then I do a HReadSeekFirst(). I assign the value false to a field t… »
Débuté le 24 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi All Here is a helpfull little forum they may help some of you have Problems with your OS. Thanks to my friend Peter at IBM - USA http://www.annoyances.org/ Keep well Peter Purto… »
Débuté le 25 aoû. 2004 par
« I am looking for wdsetup for WinDev8. greetings, Joop Member of the dutch speaking WinDev developer group. New-Way Automation b.v.… »
« Hi, I'd like to know if anyone knows about when will WebDev 7 release in english. Thanks, Orlando.… »
Aucune réponse
« I'm testing an HP Laserjet 1300n with two tray's Is there anyone who knows what you have to send to the printer in windev to print on the upper tray or lower tray upper tray is gre… »
Débuté le 23 aoû. 2004 par
« I have Demo version Windev 7.5. I'm starting to discover Windev. When I open some example, some file renames for instance ĄEMOUDEMO_Print1.wdw, ĄEMOUDEMO_CalculationQuery… »
« Hi, I'm new to WinDev, I'd like to know where else I can find help in english, beside here and the free technical support. For example websites. Thanks a Lot, Orlando.… »
Débuté le 23 aoû. 2004 par
« I was under the impression that the scope of a filter set on a tablebrowse was limited to a window. But if I set the filter in window A displaying data from table A, then the resul… »
Débuté le 20 aoû. 2004 par