PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Does someone know how you close all child windows before you open a new child window, or just whats the function to close all child windows. I do not want to close the main app, ju… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2004 par
« Is there anybody who already has tested windev applications with winxp sp2 bêta and the behaviour of his windev applications. Even Ms office behaviour is different. I understand th… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2004 par
« In the 'Detail' section of the window/ report description, we do check the checkbox 'Include compiled code' to enable autonomous functioning of the window/ report (outside the WDL)… »
« When I open a project, and when I want to save him, strange letter (ĄEMŐŰ) is coming in the start name of project… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Dear programmers, I know there was a posting on the subject passing variables by reference or value and how to manipultate this. Can someone please give me some hints. Kind regards… »
« I confuse with these function . the different is using hreadseek I able to get the data , so what is purpose of hseekfirst? , when I try it it set hfound to true but when i try to … »
Débuté le 15 aoû. 2004 par
« Print preview window malfunctions when passing window title with iPreview. If no window title is passed with iPreview all export functionality (word, xml, pdf, ..) works fine, if a… »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi friends, these days, I'm doing a lot with RAD. I think, my findings / solutions are generally interesting. This time I fought to make a LinkedForm work. Originally, after RAD-ge… »
Débuté le 08 aoû. 2004 par
« First off all sorry for my english i'm from québec and speak french In a report the PageNumber property did'nt exist. So if i have a .tif file of 3 pages and i want to print the se… »
Débuté le 11 aoû. 2004 par
« Is there a way to find out what the control myself.. is ie listbox,field,etc. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2004 par