PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello all, I have an analysis in WD7.5. I want to generate sql script to create a database in SQLServer on base of this analysis. It should be possible using the SQL Tool in Windev… »
Débuté le 06 fév. 2004 par
« Hi All Here is a link for anyone Interested in Database design Concepts. There are a lot of examples - Access, though Still applicable to WinDev. www.databaseanswers.com Enjoy Keep… »
Débuté le 06 fév. 2004 par
« Is there any way to detect when an HTML control has been completely populated? Assume you have an HTML control called 'WEBPAGE': WEBPAGE = "http://www.windevus.com" Is there anyway… »
Débuté le 05 fév. 2004 par
« Hi I need a code example for the following problem, did not seem that difficult to achieve until I tried so I suspect it is incorrect syntax on my part ==== Declared 4 variables as… »
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
Débuté le 04 fév. 2004 par
« Hi Mr. Guenter My full name is Hoang Du Long. I'm Hung's new co-worker. He and I use the same computer to access Internet, thus we have the same IP address. Because our Windev 7.5 … »
« WD8/FR-owners can download a major update from the French PC Soft website… »
« I need to to a kind of replication with two bases of mySQL. How can I do that with windev, or with MySQL itself. thanks… »
« I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the differen… »
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
Aucune réponse