PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, Say you have a small interface to start your main application, with 5 or 6 buttons and the company's logo, etc. I would like, when a user hovers over a button, to have a la… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Say you have a small interface to start your main application, with 5 or 6 buttons and the company's logo, etc. I would like, when a user hovers over a button, to have a la… »
Aucune réponse
« HOw can I do that? Connect to a remote database, in internet for an example. thanks… »
« Please show me how to get Mainboard information from PC which application be installed. Thanks… »
Aucune réponse
« Is it possible to initialize a control with a variable without adding code within the control Initialization event? For example: If I had a date control, can I initialize it with t… »
« >As in S Ku Wel Ok, will remember when hitting this kb. - 'kuw'wertyuiop - Peter… »
« Hi, I've been busy for a few weeks now with Windev 7.5. Mostly without big problems. But I've got a question now. Is there a way of creating an index on the words in textmemo's ? I… »
Aucune réponse
« As in S Ku Wel I think...… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Alan, >There is Mr. Euro in Portugal who may be interested in buying your programs. I read his post (or posts, can't remember)...sounded like someone looking to screw someone… »
Débuté le 29 jan. 2004 par
« Hi, It´s my first message, I´m begginer. I´m trying to pass a simple table, with one column to Mysql, but I cant. I don´t know what I´m doing wrong...mybe someone can Help me mySQL… »
Débuté le 29 jan. 2004 par