PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Does anyone have the update file for 205su I'd recommend to send the CD by snail mail. Maybe, someone from the US can do this, if not, I could produce a duplicate for you and send … »
Débuté le 28 jan. 2004 par
« Hi All, I really hope I am missing something very obvious, but I have been unsuccessful at adding a curved line, or any line to a graph of type grBarCharts. I even overlayed anothe… »
« Does anyone have the update file for 205su? We are setting up a new server and I need to upgrade Windev to 206ju, but am being prompted that the version must be 205su. This update … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello everyone, I have become curious this evening regarding the version numbers of some of the software I have installed, and this curiosity has gotten to me as it relates to the … »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2004 par
« Hi I use the instruction HLocRecNum, when the record is readonly locked, and i open it from a second computer, it takes several minutes to load the record. Then i recieve a message… »
« Hi I use the instruction HLocRecNum, when the record is readonly locked, and i open it from a second computer, it takes several minutes to load the record. Then i recieve a message… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello everyone, I have become curious this evening regarding the version numbers of some of the software I have installed, and this curiosity has gotten to me as it relates to the … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, The following line will force a server-side update of the database cursor: HRestorePosition(HSavePosition(FileName)) IF HFound(Filename) THEN HRestorePosition(HSavePosition(Fil… »
Débuté le 26 jan. 2004 par
« I have an Access database and I'm using HSeek to locate a particular group of records. It locates the record, but FileToScreen() does not grab the correct record data and place it … »
2 réponses
« Hi, I'm buying sources of programs built in Windev. Please send the description and the price to euromercante@sapo.pt Thanks… »