PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → error deployint to ois  ITMS-90022
error deployint to ois ITMS-90022
Débuté par Alfredo, 31 mar. 2018 00:31 - 2 réponses
Posté le 31 mars 2018 - 00:31
Hi, I have an android app and I want know to also deployed to iOS. I have been trying to follow all steps and reading information but at the end I have one error at time to upload to app Store.
ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone/Ipod Touch of exactly "120x120" pixels, in .png format for the iOs versions >= 7.0"

Any help to how to add the missing file?

Regards
Alfredo
Posté le 31 mars 2018 - 22:57
Hi Alfredo

there is a step in the generation wizard where you define all the images
to include... there is a predefined list of sizes, and if the one in
your error message is not in the list, you can add extra ones

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

Free Video Courses, free WXShowroom.com, open source WXReplication, open
source WXEDM.

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com

Le 3/30/2018 à 4:31 PM, Alfredo a écrit :
Hi, I have an android app and I want know to also deployed to iOS.  I
have been trying to follow all steps and reading information but at the
end I have one error at time to upload to app Store.
ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file.  The bundle does not
contain an app icon for iPhone/Ipod Touch of exactly "120x120" pixels,
in .png format for the iOs versions >= 7.0"

Any help to how to add the missing file?

Regards
Alfredo
Membre enregistré
8 messages
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Posté le 02 avril 2018 - 21:25
Thanks, I followed the steps but the error ocurred. Reading extensive info from other programming tools it seems to be an known error. Differents steps are recomended. Worked for me to Clean, build, delete the signature, put back automatic and generate again.

Thanks, now I have different errors after uploading. I will post a new question in the forum
Regards
Alfredo

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.