PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, I'm loading a page with PageDisplayDialog, but before submitting the page, completely redraw the page from which the call took place. This on a slow connection is pretty bad… »
Iniciado em 22 set. 2009 por
Sem resposta
« Hello All, I'm new to Webdev(12) & am trying to develop an intranet site with data from our iSeries(V5R4). I'm having a lot of trouble getting started. Does anyone have a small p… »
Iniciado em 04 set. 2009 por
« Hi, I am writing a little app to connect to an MySQL-database on a webshop. Installed LIBMYSQL.DLL and WD120MYSQL.DLL. Whenn I make a connection to the MySQL-DB I get an error : … »
Iniciado em 05 set. 2009 por
« Hi there, I am struggling with WebDev 12. I have been developing with .NET for a while now, but cannot get WebDev to run in test mode. The static site example will run, but nothing… »
Iniciado em 29 ago. 2009 por
« Hello, I have tried to use a looper in PHP. It works but when I try to retrieve the link selected by user in the looper I have all the ATT_* attribute empty. I have already tried t… »
Iniciado em 27 ago. 2009 por
« hello all, Is it possible to capture the event when the user is leaving a website in webDev, for example when user close the browser or type and validate another url. If yes, how?… »
Iniciado em 20 ago. 2009 por
« I am trying to create a dynamic url contorl...which calling external pages like www.yahoo.com...using coding....can this be done and if can ..how? thanks.… »
Iniciado em 06 jul. 2009 por
« I want to make one analysis dimensional, generation of cube, is that I can use webdev or insert links outside into a separate application Help please… »
Iniciado em 16 ago. 2009 por
Sem resposta
« Dear all, In webdev in order to generate a download dialogue box => I have to write code like this: FileDisplay(CompleteDir(fWebDir()) + "PDF\" + "mode_fact_seine_et marne.pdf… »
Iniciado em 17 jul. 2009 por
« Hello, I'm having some troubles with the latest version of WebDev 14 on VISTA: I cannot run page tests, they allways just show a blank page. Can anyone advise? thnx… »
Iniciado em 13 ago. 2009 por