PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« My WebDev application has a need for combining several (5-6) tables related by a number of ID numbers into a single query. In the past I have done this with nested queries but the … »
Débuté le 25 oct. 2006 par
« Without a doubt global variables are global to the session they are running in for each application. I was consistantly able to demonstrate that users overwrite each others values … »
Débuté le 24 oct. 2006 par
« Hi Probabely a very silly question but I used for the first time HExecuteSQLQuery I want to test whether a date is empty and all the Dates look like __/__/____ 00:00:00, but I don'… »
Débuté le 23 oct. 2006 par
« Is the smsMemory readable in Windev Mobile ? Reading the smsSIM not a problem in pocket PC, but having problem in smsMemory. http://www.windev.com.sg… »
Aucune réponse
« I'm getting really desperate. Maybe I'm being a real noob, but I sent this question to the guys at tech support and no freaken answer. I really need help here...... I've compiled … »
Aucune réponse
« I need save all files * FIC and * NDX in a specific directory, somebody can give me a tip* please!!! Regards… »
« Hi All, I've build several linux machines to test this and from what I can tell WB10 will not work on PHP5 unless I'm missing something. The only difference I can find between the… »
Aucune réponse
« I would like very much to download a trial copy of windev to see how it compares to Appx software. However the download link does not work. ??!??… »
Débuté le 03 oct. 2006 par
« I'm a new user to windev. In fact I have not even purchased the product yet, however we are evaluating the WinDev 10 Express version. It seems quite nice. I've put together a small… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2006 par
« Ok, clearly there isn't something about creating an application in WebDev. First of all, the application works perfectly if there isonly one user at any time. Otherwise at some poi… »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2006 par