PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I'm a new user to windev. In fact I have not even purchased the product yet, however we are evaluating the WinDev 10 Express version. It seems quite nice. I've put together a small… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2006 par
« Ok, clearly there isn't something about creating an application in WebDev. First of all, the application works perfectly if there isonly one user at any time. Otherwise at some poi… »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2006 par
« I'm new to windev and trying to get a few functions going. I want to check the color of a pixel on screen. Not in a control box or image, but the whole screen regardless of what wi… »
Débuté le 21 oct. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« I'm finding that global variables are not specific to a session, but rather to an application. Is it possible to have session variables? How? Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
Débuté le 20 oct. 2006 par
« Hi, I'm having trouble fioguring out how to call a page while passing a parameter. The when the page is opened, retrieve the passed parameter. Anyone care to share the cod both on … »
Débuté le 20 oct. 2006 par
« I'm attempting to open a file via a nfs link(/nfs...), but when I execute the 'fOpen' command, the program just hangs(no error messages). I tried the same command with a file on th… »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2006 par
« Was looking at all my files for PC Soft stuff the other day. WB deployment servers, various WD releases since version 7, help files, etc, etc, etc. What I could not find was the We… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2006 par
« I'm interested to know how many developers are using WebDev. It really seems to be a great product, easy to get a simple app up and running. How many are using it? Thanks Glenn Rat… »
Débuté le 16 oct. 2006 par
« Can anyone with better language skills offer a teaser of the new features in WD11? Specifically, I would be interested in any noted improvements to Hyperfile CS. Regards, Marc… »
Débuté le 16 oct. 2006 par
« Hi all, i would like to know if this is possible to get the apps currently running and their opened documents, If not can we know the app that ShellExecute calls? Thanks you might… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2006 par
Aucune réponse