PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Is there a way in windev to use a comma delimited file like a hyperfile. I mean like I would use in in Clarion with a record etc. I realize indexing is out. thank you, joe… »
Started on May. 30 2004 by
« Things seem to be picking up on the Western Front (the US forum). Anybody have any expertise on setting default fonts in WD? "like 11-point, Arial as my standard font for windows a… »
Started on May. 29 2004 by
« Hi all, If anyone has had experience in the following area with WD8 can you jump over to the WinDev US site and drop him a message? "I have just 2 questions which perhaps someone c… »
Started on May. 28 2004 by
« Hi, Although I'm monitoring this forum for a year now and answered a single question, I would like to introduce myself. Last year I developed (using WD7.5) a quality management sys… »
Started on May. 27 2004 by
« Dear Windevers, I have a "selection only" combo box which consisting 3 elements, when the user select the third element, the combo box needs to be editable (so they can type). Whic… »
Started on May. 27 2004 by
« Hello folks, Asking for this question only a newbie can do that and that's correct : I am. When creating files you can hit the box 'Automatic identifier found in file'. What are th… »
Started on May. 26 2004 by
« Hallo Dear WD Users, I have created a Customer File List. The user can choose to which of them he can send an E-Mail. The user can use a text memo for the standart text which shall… »
Started on May. 26 2004 by
« Hi, Does any of the distributors on this forum have an idea when WD8 80314mu or higher will be available ? I'm rewriting the treeview class and I need the TreeInfoXY command for en… »
Started on May. 24 2004 by
« Is there away to make pick up a down_key(keypressed) on the window process level ? thank you, joe… »
Started on May. 24 2004 by
« Hi, i need to use a .NET assembly containing several methods that require ParamArray[] type arguments. How do we accomplish this ? Thank you. Paolo… »
Started on May. 25 2004 by