PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I develop applications with Visual Basic and either use SQL Server or Access for my databases. Currently I have to integrate my application with another product devolped with Winde… »
Started on Aug. 22 2003 by
« hello, i 'm a beginner of windev. when i use the windev , i defined the LDM (import extern data base --access).when i change the database structure, i gernerate the analysis, but W… »
Started on Feb. 23 2004 by
« Guys Is there any way of determining where a mouse click occured within a column? What I require is row number + column name (similar to a spreadsheet) I cannot find a way of doing… »
Started on Feb. 20 2004 by
« We're using WinDev 7.5 (US Version). We'd like to install just the HyperFile-7 ODBC Driver on another machine to generate some simple reports using Microsoft Access. WD75HFO.DLL ap… »
« On the English PC SOFT site are four new example available. We are now at 29 example if I counted correct. Raimund… »
« Hello First of all, thanks for all the help I already got from this forum. I'll try to return this kindness as soon as I know Windev better, let's say in ten years . My question: I… »
Started on Feb. 17 2004 by
« Is it possible to write a system service (i.e. mail server) that get's loaded on startup? http://www.westcoastsoftwaresolutions.com… »
« PC Soft now offers the trial version of WD7.5/v204 for download on their web site: Download of WD7.5 trial version. Alternatively, prospects can ask for a demo CD if their web conn… »
Started on Feb. 19 2004 by
« Hello, New WinDev 7.5 examples are now available : WD7 TAPI WD7 Multimedia WD7 Dynamic Compile WD7 Data Encryption These examples can be downloaded from : http://www.pcsoft.fr/u… »
« I'm new for this tool and I use vesion 7.5 but I didn't learn more because the help of tool didn't perfect.How and Who can help to me? I have many question in mind. thanks,for help… »