PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, We would like to define source, which will be processed in the initialisation embed-point of every window within the project. This prevents from entering the same source at … »
Started on Feb. 16 2004 by
« Goodday, We have set up our project in automatic locking mode. Questions: 1. Are we able to undo this mode? 2. Can we work with both modes? Thanks you replay in advance, kind regar… »
Started on Feb. 24 2004 by
« Hi all, Anyone knows how to capture screen with parameters nX, nY, nWidth and nHeight within 1024x768 as max, say, so that I can save any regions as much as I want in a file by usi… »
Started on Feb. 24 2004 by
« There is a new example (WD7 Curve Smoothing) available.… »
Started on Feb. 23 2004 by
« Goodday programmers, Following occurs. Main window = Parent Then we open child windows. Sofar so good. However we have in a click image area a .gif picture. When a child window ope… »
« What is the newest version of mysql that works with Direct access from windev. thank you, joe… »
Started on Feb. 22 2004 by
« Using windev and mysql can I create tables etc in windev or do I have to do it in mysql. thank you, joe… »
Started on Feb. 21 2004 by
« When i import windows from another project , the link between the windows can't be kept.does someone has good advice?… »
« Conversing with a fellow programmer who is looking at the demo version of WinDev and has some questions. I have answered to my limited ability, so I thought I'd throw this out for … »
Started on Feb. 22 2004 by
« i use the database access, When i use the windev? every field need input data. can not be zero length. How can resolve the problem.… »