PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« i use hadd function, but it need every field in the window must be input , i use the access as my database. who can help me? thanks in advance.… »
Started on Feb. 26 2004 by
« Hello, there are 11 new templates (Gabarits) with WinDev 8. The best of them (IMO) is "80 ActiveOSX". Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« I receive the error: Automation object ('Libname.Object') not installed on your system. Both the library (we'll call it Libname) and COM object (we'll call it Object) are installed… »
« Hi All, Suppose I extend some length of a field or add a new field of an existing hyperfile table (data existed) in the analysis, the WDD file updated and also the .FIC/.NDX in my … »
« We're looking for "plug-ins" (perhaps ActiveX/COM components) that can be inserted within Windev to provide more extensive and flexible reporting needs. We've used Crystal Reports … »
Started on Feb. 24 2004 by
« According to the Windev press report; "The first thing you'll notice upon receiving the box is just how big and heavy the box is" When I received my WD7.5 upgrade, my package was n… »
« There is a new English example (WD7 Calendar) available. There are now 31 English examples.… »
Started on Feb. 25 2004 by
« We have a problem when printing from our application that was written using Windev 7.5. When it crashes, instead of saying 'Printing page 1' or whatever, it says 'Printing #P', the… »
« I have tested 'emailsendmessage'. It works, but one server give this error: Content of Email Sender not recognized by server Transaction denied Last SMTP Server Response <530 Au… »
« Within VB6 the following is possible... Dim someObject As New COMLib.COMObj; where COMLib is a COM library and COMObj is the object being referenced. Is it possible in WinDev (with… »