PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello to you all, How can I make an "Iteration block " (or another block) to print at the bottom off a page. The "completion" item doesn't do the job. Regards, Frans… »
Iniciado en 23 ene. 2006 por
8 respuestas
« Hi I have been read in through the Concepts manual and found that on page 92 it states... '...a deployment license is required for each dynamic WebDev site installed on server.' Wh… »
Iniciado en 18 ene. 2006 por
« Hello to All I'm trying, without succesfull, to store the time of an operation in a field defined, in a Mysql table, as "time" type. I don't know the correct mode to store a time v… »
Iniciado en 19 ene. 2006 por
« Using Mysql I can use hlinkmemo to store a word doc in a mysql blob ? My question is what type of field in windev and what type of field in mysql do I use ? thank you, joe… »
5 respuestas
« I wanted to do a thing that is normally really simple, extract a variable number of characters from the left of a string: LEFT(OrderItemKey, LENGTH(OrderItemKey)-3) Telling from ex… »
Iniciado en 20 ene. 2006 por
6 respuestas
« Hello, I always used wdinst with wd8 but now i am trying to do the same with version 9 but i get an error about a file hfc*.wdk in my tmp dir when i put this file on that place ige… »
Iniciado en 26 ene. 2006 por
No hay respuesta
« I am trying to go through the Webdev tutorial and it does not appear that the tutorial project files were included on the CD I received, or at least I can't find them anywhere? Any… »
Iniciado en 25 ene. 2006 por
3 respuestas
« Hi forum... I am using MySQL with OLEDB (I do not want to use the native driver for compatibility with other bases, if I decide to change DB). With Hcreate .... when the project ex… »
Iniciado en 25 ene. 2006 por
« In Foxpro , i can enter the formula into the grid/table like qty*price and it is auto recalculate when the value change, how to define the calculate column in WinDev ? Or what the … »
Iniciado en 26 ene. 2006 por
No hay respuesta
« Got today WebDev 9 EN in my mailbox. In addition to the normal gifts there is a free version of the WebDev Deployment Engine included. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »