PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Foro dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the financial functions. These functions have the “Fin” prefix, and let you make financial calculations This way all the financial ca… »
Iniciado en 12 sep. 2007 por
« Hello, The developer forums will be temporarily interrupted at 7:00 p.m. (GMT+01:00) for some minutes for maintenance of the server. You can always have access to the forums via P… »
Iniciado en 12 sep. 2007 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the "HInfoServer" function. This function, available in Hyper File Client/Server, lets you know information that is specific to the s… »
Iniciado en 11 sep. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the "HListStoredElement" function. This function returns the list of elements stored on a Hyper File server. This way you know the li… »
Iniciado en 10 sep. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “MessTranslate()” function. All the applications and sites can include several languages. This function allows you to retrieve a … »
Iniciado en 05 sep. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “UFT8ToString”. This function lets you convert a string in UTF8 format to an ANSI or a UNICODE string. The conversion of an UTF s… »
Iniciado en 04 sep. 2007 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “WindowsVersion” function. This function lets you know the execution mode in the current environment. This way, you can integrate… »
Iniciado en 30 ago. 2007 por
« WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile have the “ExecutionCompleted” property. This property lets you know of if a HyperFile query or view has finished executing. This way you can you c… »
Iniciado en 28 ago. 2007 por
No hay respuesta
« Which DLL is needed to make my Cardreader work ,connected to a serial port on my Pocket Pc and how do I integrate it in my application ?… »
Iniciado en 08 ago. 2007 por
« Hello, Development Tool: WinDev Mobile 10.0 I am using a table control with source as Memory and to be filled programmatically. Both the scroll bars are set to automatic. Now, wh… »
Iniciado en 03 ago. 2007 por