WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, any news on when version 12 will be available in English ?… »
Débuté le 03 mar. 2008 par
« See You at Euro2012! )… »
Débuté le 04 mar. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Just a general question to see if its possible. I have a very nifty set of Java libraries, and also the source for these items. Can these be easily transported into Windev? On ano… »
Débuté le 04 mar. 2008 par
« I'm attemtping to install WebDev 11 on a new Dell XPS laptop running Vista Home Premium. Here is the error in FRENCH Erreur lors de la description de wd100awp dans la metabase. A… »
« How to create temporary table in memory without creating FIC file on the disk?… »
Débuté le 02 mar. 2008 par
3 réponses
« Hi there, i am a beginner in WINDEV software and i want to get some start point to learn this software. If anybody could provide me the way....please contact me. thankyou… »
« Now I use windev11 . The problem now as I would like to clear all data in a table by using Loop Exemple: for i =1 to Number_record do col1[i] = "" col2[i] = "" .............. … »
« One of my clients has asked about the possibility of running WinDev applications on Linux desktops. I figured that the easiest path would be to learn about creating applications to… »
1 réponse
« Hi All, I have an application with MDI windows. In the application I open a window with some selection options on it and I open this minimised, set to be centred in the screen. Wh… »
Débuté le 27 fév. 2008 par
« I have a potential client who is dissatisfied with her current website. Can anyone give me some URLs of sites that were developed with WebDev so I can show her some samples? Than… »