PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, What's the input mask ( display ) for blank if zero under webdev ? Thanks in advance !… »
Débuté le 26 fév. 2008 par
« This is what i wanna do: i use mailto with params to mak up a e-mail in the send-windows of Outlook... works fine, user can then add information and can send the e-mail. But, i wa… »
Débuté le 27 fév. 2008 par
« now i use hyper file with windev 11. I need to preview some table from hyper file database in ER Diagram. Now I need some tool to create ER diagram from hyper file database plea… »
Débuté le 27 fév. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I have a strange issue with an invoice report with a JPG as a background. The jpg is printed with the report and I put my controls (name, address, city, details...) in the… »
Débuté le 25 fév. 2008 par
7 réponses
« I created a label report that prints 4 labels across. (This format really isn't for the use of a label, but a "column like" format -- Windev 10 doesn't have the function for a loop… »
« Hello, Windev 11(01A110054b) context-sensitive is now in french. But the Helpfile is in english. Did someone similar problems?… »
Débuté le 24 fév. 2008 par
« Hello to all Has anyone here ever used external skinning software with Windev? If so, what did you use and what were your experiences please? Thanks for any answers Graham… »
« Hello there. I've noticed one of my programs is slowing down when left running for a while. I've narrowed it down to a local procedure that is run every 30 seconds that populates/… »
« Hi all How is will can help me for to develop one Dll or Little application for to read the serial port and send it to file txt? Regards… »
« Hi i wanna to learn read the serial port for to connect one scale with the first application. Could any help me please Regards… »