PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, In my customer file, I have 4 field items CUSTOMRID, CUSTOMERNAME, CUSTOMERPHONE, CUSTOMERFAX normally, i will use CUSTOMER.CUSTOMERID... Can i use a subscript eg. CUSTOMER… »
Débuté le 24 fév. 2008 par
« Hi: Someone knows how to get the same effect that Reset if Zero, but in a report that option is not included. How can I do this ? Thanks Andres Sanchez R. Monterrey Mexico… »
Débuté le 24 fév. 2008 par
« Hi, Need help on a db design. Users will import a EXCEL file ( first few columns is fixed - no change in date, field label & data type...last few columns is variable). How to cat… »
Débuté le 21 fév. 2008 par
« Hi, has anybody a little code example for drag and drop outlook attachments into wd tables ? TIA Michael… »
Débuté le 23 fév. 2008 par
« Hello, I wonder if people at this foru has already experience concerning the mentioned subject. Maybe .NET is the solution ? Other solutions or ideas ? TIA. Regards, Teun.… »
« Hi, I've got a newpc with Vista Home Basic. Clearly I have to upgrade to a more powerful version. I'm wanting to know which version are you using for developing WebDev application… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2008 par
« Hi, I'm new to Windev and I am looking to print (preview) a report from a screen based on the data on the screen only. I have a form designed with data from a datafile in the anal… »
« Is there a way to read/write the "extended file properties" of a file with windev ? Thanks, Peter… »
Débuté le 22 fév. 2008 par
« I am attempting to us CoreObjX. It is an ActiveX DLL that implements the standard business objects and rules supported by QuickBooks and exposed through the qbXml API. And it enabl… »
« I modified the structure of several FIC files on my development PC and was trying to update the files on the production machine when I got this error message for ONLY ONE file: Th… »