PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have an app and I have created a patch to update it. There is a small exe on the users' machine that is supposed to copy the WDL.001 from the data directory to the exe directory… »
Débuté le 28 fév. 2008 par
« Hi all, I'm trying to get a State to work with another Query but it fails to work. (WinDev 12). I made a Query in the project, then made a State based on that Query. Then in the … »
« Hi, I´m work for a Spanish company and I´m studing the possibility of using Windev for the development of our apllications. I have emerged some doubts and we want to resolve them b… »
Débuté le 27 fév. 2008 par
« I am not a programmer but have enthusiastically bought the windev/webdev bundle to create a thing or 2 for my website and its members. If I keep things simple, and steer myself awa… »
« Hi Guys Finally got my WinDev test working fine, (One form looking up postcodes and listing in table). Thanks to everyone involved. Now that I have finally installed WebDev, I d… »
« Hi, I'm using WD11 and OLEDB accessing an Oracle DB (V8). That works, using the Oracle OLEBD provider and even the Microsoft OLEDB provider. Now I want to call a stored proc (sit… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello Is there a way of activating groupware in an application that doesn't use a database? Thanks Graham… »
« Hi, Does anyone have a little WD code example how to replicate HF databases over the internet. I couldn't solve the problem with the documentation of Windev. Thanks in advanced, … »
« Hi, I'm doing a test now...running the webdev app server. If i run the application from the computer installed with the webdev app server and another computer accessing the same … »
« hello together, i am looking for a function to import an excel sheet / data into a table. I.e "imortexceltotabe"?!?! Does anybody know how to do so easy? Thank for your help!… »