PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« G'day All We are having problems on a couple of sites that use Celeron processors. Is there a quick way of finding out the cpu in use on the current workstation ? At the moment we … »
Débuté le 07 juil. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« i would like to add a "tooltip" to a field of the tablecontrol. The field is an "image" field. I tried : table_Orders.Fieldname[Table_orders]..Tooltip = "Status 1" BUt the ..Toolti… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all again i have a bit of a problem with tables in windev 7.5 what i am trying to do is when a use clicks on a single cell that i want that cell to be active. A bit of a better … »
« Hi all, Is there a trick to open notepad and make it display the contents of the clipboard? Just curious and lazy , I don't want to write a temporary file. Regards, Piet VZS Home… »
Débuté le 04 juil. 2006 par
« Hi forum Does somebody know some GIS project developed with Windev? Thanks Guillermo… »
Débuté le 29 juin. 2006 par
« Hi to all probabely one again with language(english/german) difficulties. I have a standard error routine with logical errors (No Program errors) i.e. "No title entered in address,… »
Débuté le 19 juin. 2006 par
« I am new to Windev and I have to develop an app for a client in the clothing apparel industry. They have stores/branches around the country and they have one headoffice. I don't ha… »
Débuté le 05 juil. 2006 par
« I need mask for a field called period which is defined as YYYYMM. I want it stored as YYYYMM but displayed as YYYY/MM or YYYY-MM. Should this field be a date or text filed and how … »
« Hi, Who else is using Webdev? I am trying for a few days, to be honest, it is not as straight forward as WINDEV, it feels like WEBDEV has been developed by other company (maybe PCS… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2006 par
« Hi, I have had a look at SCM and haven't seen the following required features: Tag files and the ability to checkout via that symbolic tag. See CVS. This ensures retrival of a vers… »