PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Is there a way to access Windev via a portal solution such as Websphere or sharepoint. Can windows in windev be called through a portlet. Anyne have experience of this?. TIA Gordon… »
Débuté le 04 juil. 2006 par
« In the browsercode of a webdev proj I want to fill a combo with the filenames in a directory on the server. I copied the example of the help, but it doesn't work. init combo: NbrTx… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello Forum, I have no effort with getting work with the example code of drag/drop from explorer. Question: At with place have to be "ExplorerAccept"? I have tryed some places. Tra… »
« Hi all, in the help topics for HConnectRemoteAccess and Remote Access for HyperFile is some text refering to a custom way to have remote access. My understanding is that there is w… »
« Using Hyperfile C/S I get performance problems with the server after 5 connections. I have a Hyperfile Client Server on a windows 2003 server. To test performance I have made a te… »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2006 par
« I would like to make contact with all West Coast WinDev & WebDev developers to exchange information and resources. My efforts to organize advanced training in Bend, OR did not deve… »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2006 par
« Hello to you all, I was wondering if I can do this with Windev10 just like in Access. I want to have a table with multiple colums and when I click on the ' ' I get another table wi… »
Débuté le 30 juin. 2006 par
« Hi, I am using two or more .NET assemblies, created with WinDev 9/10 having each some classes with the same name. So I get ambigous errors. If I put the full name, as shown if I ro… »
Débuté le 28 juin. 2006 par
« Hello, Can somebody tel me wat rong is with my code: HReadFirst(TblInstAuditVr,TblInstAuditVrID) WHILE NOT HOut(TblInstAuditVr) IF TblAuditVragen.TblInstAuditVrID <> TblInst… »
Débuté le 28 juin. 2006 par
« Hi all, how can i put the dll needed by the windev's exe in a different location (not on the same folder of the application)? ive try with the loadDll but seems that the error app… »
Débuté le 26 juin. 2006 par