PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I am trying the following: Create two .Net libraries, having MyValidator as class exported. One is DotNetValidator.dll and the other is DotNetValidator1.dll. Importing both … »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2006 par
« hi all, how can i set a different location for the dll? i need to "share" the dll between various windev software...i really dont want to distribute all the dll for all the softwar… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Is there any trick to create a memory zone,say, a "G:\" drive so that I can use functions like fOpen, LoadImage or even HF functions within windev application, I mean the s… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have successfully created a .Net library and am able to use it directly in ASP.NET. Here is the code in ASP.NET: Dim myValidator As WL.MyValidator = New WL.MyValidator ' D… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2006 par
« Best WinDev users, I would like to add an external .exe file to my executable. I tray many thinks but unfortunately with out success. So if some one know how can I rich my goal, ju… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2006 par
« Is it possible to change the font(size) of the code editor in Windev 9?… »
Débuté le 20 juin. 2006 par
« I want to sent emails in Windev 10. In the email I want to place one or more images. But the image is not in the email thers is only a reference to the image: When I sent this ema… »
« Hi All, I am trying in WinDev 9, without much success, to create a memory table. I have looked in the help file but am still struggling. I have a basic HF database with a table cal… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2006 par
« 1. Definiton Displayed column : SV_title Search item: SV_ID,ID // Initialisation nSelect is int nSelect = ListSeek(Combo_SV1,gnComboAlbumNr,True,1) Trace(nSelect " " gnComboAlbumNr… »
« Hello all. I have just received my new serial numbers for version 10. However the dongle update portion of the install routine returns with Cannot update dongle. I am running Wind… »