PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Anyone knows if it possible to get a file from a ftp site over using ssl with windev ? If true witch comands to use ?… »
Débuté le 30 mar. 2006 par
« Hello Poeple, I'm looking for a clear and simple example how can i build of make a treeview in windev. I'm a bignner, so dno't shot me with complicated story. Juist simplly but to … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, Maybe is the following question is to easy form some, but for me is not. Please will i print a plane and a graphic, with his content. How is that posseble?? which command sh… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have a memory-table on which the first column is display-only (username). When the user hits an Insert-button (to create a new row in the table) I want this field to be open … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Can ver 9 of windev app able to be imported into ver 9 webdev without problems ?… »
Débuté le 29 mar. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, The InitialVisible property is read-only at runtime and determines wether a column is available in the 'select columns' popup. Is there a way to render a table column visib… »
« We are starting a new project with several developers on the same project. What is the easiest way to do this ? Server with wd on it and remote access (Citrix, terminal server)? Mu… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have a "Browsing Table" with a lot of lines and it turns it very difficult to find a special name because the user can document it in diferent ways, for example: "234 Orlan… »
« Hi all, Are there any Webdevers? out there who managed to set up a server with Webdev + PHP + MySQL and if so, are there any particular subjects that need special attention. Thanks… »
Débuté le 27 mar. 2006 par
« Hi all I'm migrating an app from hyperfile to MSSQL2005. My first problem is with the MSSQL uniqueidetifiers. WD9 imports them as a text type and reads them ok, but as soon as I tr… »