PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, i dont know if it is a windev problem, but one of my customer must wait for a print 30 - 60 seconds - only from my program. WORD / EXCEL starts the print immediatly. Other c… »
Débuté le 27 mar. 2006 par
« Hello to you all, How can I make a query which display every unique of a file only ones? So for a place not 10 times Paris. Only one time paris. I think this can't be difficult but… »
« Hello to you all, In a table I want an assited input. I discovered that this is only possible with a combo box. Or not? With the combo box I put the requested field (assisted field… »
« I have the problem that if you select the compact install and a self extracting executable, the first time it gives English messages but thereafter it gives French messages. I repo… »
« Hello I searched the whole archive for a clue, but didn't find one and I'm turning in circles. Situation: I have a file with two fields "TableName", "TableField". These two fields … »
« My Webdev 9 suddenly stopped testing static pages. The message is "Webserver not started -- cannot test". Could somebody be kind enough to translate the above to a meaningful posit… »
1 réponse
« Hello Is there a way to know how many parameters where passed to a procedure Procedure xy(Param1, Param2, Param3, Param4=0, Param5=0) I know the procedure received 3 parameters, bu… »
« Hi all, Look at the PCSOFT download page. There is a new Help Update. Greetings Thilo… »
Débuté le 24 mar. 2006 par
« Hi forum I insert a new toolbar in a window, the window is 780 x 460, when I maximize the window I would like that the toolbar expand wtih the window but this not happend, in the t… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Does anybody know if commands like fMadedir and fChangedir still can be used with HF C/S. I tried to make a new map with fMakedir, but the map was created locally and not o… »