PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, my code is : HFilter(ZEI, "ZEIAT=ART.ARTID AND ZEI01<>0 AND NOT LEFT(ZEI.ZEIRC,1) = 'K'") but it dont work - any idea for a better solution. The error is in the third … »
Débuté le 02 juin. 2005 par
« Hello, currently i'm translating all the internal Windev-messages into dutch with WDINT. I did some testing with a non-completed translation, and everything seems to work well, exc… »
Débuté le 03 juin. 2005 par
« Hi All How can I turn off the help when the cursor is in the parameter area of a function that I am typeing. This ballon help is so large I can not see what I am typeing because th… »
« For all those folks that are awaiting WebDev9 English edition, I have recently asked PC SOFT for certain info on the WebDev engine deloyment etc so here are the facts I have obtain… »
« I am using the Windev FTP functions to download and display an image. The remote FTP site contains a lot of images. Currently, around 200000 unique files and getting bigger every d… »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2005 par
« I have a form/table screen with four fileds in the form A,B,C,D. The user needs to be able to put search criteria in any or all of the fields (A,B,C,D) and have the table only show… »
Débuté le 31 mai. 2005 par
« Am I missing something ... it doesn't look like WinDev handles the US standard for time (12 hr clock with AM/PM) well. Even if you choose the "system time" it doesn't handle AM/PM.… »
Débuté le 13 mai. 2005 par
« As a newbie in the big WinDev world, I did not manage to make any column in a table searchable. (The checkbox "searchable) is disabled. I read something about using a relational ta… »
Débuté le 30 mai. 2005 par
« Hello, searching for a function that generates a cyclic redundancy check on a value passed to it. Any ideas???… »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2005 par
« Hi All I just want to delete all the records in a file. Here is my code. IF HNbRec(PPLines) > 0 AND NOT HOut(PPLines) THEN FOR i = 1 TO HNbRec(PPLines) HDelete(PPLines, hCurrent… »
Débuté le 19 mai. 2005 par