PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi All Is it posiable to have a combobox for a column in a table. I have a table with 7 columns and I want 5 of them to be comboboxs. Can someone tell me how this is done or if WD … »
Débuté le 09 juin. 2005 par
« Hello, I'm new to Windev and I like to use .NET Controls in Windev. Is this possible ? I like to use the XtraScheduling Suite from www.devexpress.com Hope you can help me. Best… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, How can detect if iExplorer is running on a station and hwo can i close iExplorer from Windev??… »
« Has anyone managed to make the WD8 SOAP example work properly? If yes, then I need your assistance !!!… »
Débuté le 18 mai. 2005 par
« Hi, I am evaluating Windev using the demo version of V8. I have built a screen which represents a two table relationship “Demo_Contact” and “Demo_Phone_Numbers”. The screen contain… »
1 réponse
« Hello, I have changed that data-conversion PROCEDURE (see my previous message) in FUNCTION. So the last line is : RESULT V_WinDevDate to return the result (without END, Al!! that g… »
Débuté le 08 juin. 2005 par
« Hi everyone, Is there any news on a release date for the english versions of Windev 9, Webdev 9, and Windev mobile 9? Last news I got from PC Soft was it would be before the summer… »
Débuté le 07 juin. 2005 par
« Hello, I have a client who have more than 1 department and all want to work with the same program but with seperated files. OK, you put the files in seperated directories, but when… »
Débuté le 27 mai. 2005 par
« Hello, How do you exit from the code editor without saving or having to click undo 'n' times. issah… »
Débuté le 07 juin. 2005 par
« I would like to use a table in edit linked to a file on a tab. When populated the first time I enter the table I can enter the data in edit however I cannot move to the next row fo… »
Débuté le 03 juin. 2005 par