PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« One new customer call me to install my system, but the main condition is convert your database in btrieve/dos. The problem is that, the original softhouse closed. We dont´t have fo… »
Débuté le 14 juin. 2005 par
« I have an application that was RAD generated. How do I change the name of the server for from the development server to the production server ? Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
« I'm using this filter: Table_PeoBoats..Filter = Table_Contacts.People_PK However what appears to be happening is the filter is acting as if it were using a LIKE and not an EQUAL. S… »
« G'day All The help doco for the new options in the Switch/case command is not making any sense at all to me. I think I can test for a max and min value but can't figure out the syn… »
Débuté le 12 juin. 2005 par
5 réponses
« In my analyse i have a combined key defined. When i open the query interface i select the correct table but i can't find the combined key to include in my query ? Is this correct ?… »
Débuté le 13 juin. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello to you all, My customers get 3-6 times ayear an update. Normally I send an exe file via email. Works fine. No problem. The last half year many off the attechment are lost. I … »
Débuté le 09 juin. 2005 par
« Hello, I am converting Magic/Pervasive (reading by Pervasive.SQL V8 OLE DB) to WinDev/HyperFile : - The browse program shows the decimals with a 'normal' SELECT. - The conversion p… »
« How can i assign a image by programming to a listview image?… »
« Hi: I am testing WinDev 8 (trial version) In a FORM where I manage the BANKS file, I placed a TABLE related with the branches of the banks. In the TABLE are displayed all the branc… »
« Hi, I know that some of you folks are also Magic programmers. I have been using Magic for 10 years and am evaluating Windev for a new project. Runtime pricing aside, I am intereste… »