PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« We need to be able to sort tables linked to Hyper Files by multiple fields. For example, by Grade and then by Name. If you use TableSort you get an error saying to create composite… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2005 par
« Hello, How can i get with code the connection which is open ? I change sometimes in graphical interface the connection to another ip adres (mysql server) and just want to get a str… »
Débuté le 11 mai. 2005 par
« I have problems to startup WinDev 8 on a Acer Aspire 1310 with 768 MB RAM. My Acer has a S3 SavageDDR Pro videocard with 32 MB onboard and still WinDev 8 crashes. My desktop (AMD64… »
Débuté le 06 mai. 2005 par
« I would like to ask what exactly is the difference between: a) the HASP HL Device Driver , and b) the HASP4 Device Driver . If I install one or the other will I have some differe… »
Débuté le 10 mai. 2005 par
« Hi, First let me thank the different people for their reactions on my question but still I do not have the desired result. Let me explain: For installation purposes I use Wise vers… »
Débuté le 08 mai. 2005 par
« Bonjour, lors de la creation des biblihiotheques, Windev permet de mettre un N° de version. Existe t'il un moyen de recuperer cette information par programmation ? J'ai essaye : e… »
Débuté le 09 mai. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« They are in the documentation, but not much about what they are good for, their scope, etc. Any info, anyone?… »
Débuté le 09 mai. 2005 par
1 réponse
« Hello, Because I'm programming now 8 years in VB 6 en 2 years in C#... stupid question maybe but where is the simple InputBox function returning a string value in WinDev 8??? I hav… »
« Hi Everyone, How do I/can I communicate with WinDevMessageBox? As a preference I like the displayed text aligned centrally so I have altered the setting accordingly. On certain occ… »
Aucune réponse
« I have a project that has a menu window as the first window. The shortcut to the project opens this window. There is a single window that I would like to use as the first window. I… »
Débuté le 05 mai. 2005 par
3 réponses