PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, Although I'm monitoring this forum for a year now and answered a single question, I would like to introduce myself. Last year I developed (using WD7.5) a quality management sys… »
Débuté le 27 mai. 2004 par
« Dear Windevers, I have a "selection only" combo box which consisting 3 elements, when the user select the third element, the combo box needs to be editable (so they can type). Whic… »
Débuté le 27 mai. 2004 par
« Hello folks, Asking for this question only a newbie can do that and that's correct : I am. When creating files you can hit the box 'Automatic identifier found in file'. What are th… »
Débuté le 26 mai. 2004 par
5 réponses
« Hallo Dear WD Users, I have created a Customer File List. The user can choose to which of them he can send an E-Mail. The user can use a text memo for the standart text which shall… »
Débuté le 26 mai. 2004 par
« Hi, Does any of the distributors on this forum have an idea when WD8 80314mu or higher will be available ? I'm rewriting the treeview class and I need the TreeInfoXY command for en… »
Débuté le 24 mai. 2004 par
« Is there away to make pick up a down_key(keypressed) on the window process level ? thank you, joe… »
« Hi, i need to use a .NET assembly containing several methods that require ParamArray[] type arguments. How do we accomplish this ? Thank you. Paolo… »
Débuté le 25 mai. 2004 par
« Hello, I'm thinking of switching from my current development tools (Microsoft Access) to Windev. I will be wanting to create web applications so those with Macintosh and Linux mac… »
Débuté le 25 mai. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Im still evaluating Windev... In Windev comes an example called: Télé surveillance (yep, french demo version) is it possible to connect to a Internet/Intranet WebCamera? Thank… »
« Hi all I just noticed progams produced in WD8 - and indeed the installer - won't run on Win98. Has anyone else noticed this?… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2004 par
5 réponses