PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, I'm thinking of switching from my current development tools (Microsoft Access) to Windev. I will be wanting to create web applications so those with Macintosh and Linux mac… »
Débuté le 25 mai. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Im still evaluating Windev... In Windev comes an example called: Télé surveillance (yep, french demo version) is it possible to connect to a Internet/Intranet WebCamera? Thank… »
Débuté le 24 mai. 2004 par
« Hi all I just noticed progams produced in WD8 - and indeed the installer - won't run on Win98. Has anyone else noticed this?… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2004 par
5 réponses
« I'm too far away from Clarion today to work out what the pbm is here. It seems some of the template code for abpopup is not complete. Any clues will help. Error is Syntax error: in… »
« I have a very simple window in which a window with the message "errors found in code" pops up every time I run the window. I cannot find a problem. help.... joe… »
Débuté le 21 mai. 2004 par
« Hi, All I try to make a table "lost focus", < TableSourceFileFileds..state = ReadOnlyNoSelection thank you in advance robert zhong… »
« Hello everyone Just starting to get into Queries with WinDev 7.5 i have created a query using the wizard to work on 2 dates i used "Included between 2 dates" with Params startparam… »
Débuté le 20 mai. 2004 par
« I have a small app that runs as an nt service, setup with instsrv.exe and anysrv.exe. 1 hidden form that can be turned active through a pop-up menu via systray ico (sysIconAdd("MyI… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2004 par
« I'm new to programming and just started to learn with WD I have the following problem: I have a simple Access db were I want to link records to a certain image on my harddisk (to c… »
Débuté le 22 mai. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi I've used the report wizzard to create a report based on a table. However, I want to filter records that I don't want to print. The report manual p110 say that you can do but I … »
Débuté le 22 mai. 2004 par