PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Can hcreateview be used with mysql or is this limited to hyperfiles. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 19 mar. 2004 par
« I am using WDCONVER to import/refresh my data using WDCONVER via command line with a script. Is there anyway in which I can stop the system making a copy of my files before this pr… »
« Hello!! Does anyone know if it possible to create an application with a tray icon in Windev 7.5? Thanks… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, found in my WinDev 8 FR some new command for Arrays. ArraySort ArrayAdd ArrayDelete ArrayDeleteAll ArrayInsert ArrayInfo ArrayCopy ArraySeek It seems to me that ArraySort a… »
Débuté le 16 mar. 2004 par
« Writing an application that stores customer information. We would like to print the name and address on a mailing label. We need the ability to print one or a batch of labels. Anyo… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2004 par
« Hi all 8 users. Can anyone advise if there has been Improvements/Changes when linking files Using Composite keys with WinDev 8. TIA Keep well Peter Purton… »
Débuté le 18 mar. 2004 par
« Windev 7.5 is delivering a message in French when I use HerrIntegrity in the Delete function. When the application is run and if the user is trying to delete a record which is used… »
Débuté le 18 mar. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, We are converting our W55-project to W75. In W75 one can modify a multilingual message directly in the code-editor (or with the flag-button). If this is done in a window "XX.WD… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2004 par
« I read the thread about the storage of the date and time in the database from Jeroen. How does Windev store the Date/Time in a database field?? As far i can see as a string.. This … »
Débuté le 16 mar. 2004 par
« I have been called by an employe of PCSoft this evening (18.30) who says : "This or next week you will receive a mail with all information about WinDev8 US beta-version including a… »
Débuté le 15 mar. 2004 par