PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versão atual), em Inglês
« I'm new to WinDev, so my apologies if this is a simple question. I've just written my first Android app, and everything runs fine using the Windev simulator. When I deploy the ap… »
Iniciado em 02 nov. 2012 por
« Hi Looking to capture signature on Windows Mobile 6.0 device. Has anyone managed to acheive this? Thought it may be a Rich Text input box but cant seem to get it to work with styl… »
Iniciado em 01 ago. 2011 por
« Hello, I am very frustrated, i have found NO good documentation out their about Windev mobile. I have had so many things that i have to piece from here and their. Their is a seri… »
Iniciado em 04 mai. 2012 por
« Greetings - I am a "green as grass" WinDEV rookie, with many years of development experience, adding WinDEV.mobile to my bag-of-tricks to provide smart-phone functionality to appli… »
Iniciado em 12 set. 2012 por
« Hi all, Does anyone ever encountered a problem with integrating "Native Access for SQL Server" in a Windev Mobile application? Underneath a description of my problem. Hardware: S… »
Iniciado em 19 set. 2012 por
« I am developing an app in which I need to scans WiFi network and display the list of all connected devices. Allow a use to tap on a device and the app should show all the hardware… »
Iniciado em 12 set. 2012 por
« I am a "PURE ROOKIE" when it comes to WinDEV, with many years of software development background, and REALLY FRUSTRATED! working in WinDEV.mobile-17, for the Android.OS I need to p… »
Iniciado em 29 ago. 2012 por
« Bonjour Comment faire pour positionner le curseur sur une ligne spécifique dans la zone répétée en ISO, dans le simulateur je n'ai pas de problème, il me suffit de faire ZoneRépété… »
Iniciado em 16 ago. 2012 por
Sem resposta
« Why i cannot use a windev component to make an android aplication using windev mobile 17, I can import the component but i cannot use because I get error and say the component cann… »
Iniciado em 23 jul. 2012 por
« Why I can't use a component used in windev16 in windev mobile 17 in order to make an aplication for android. I get a message error, about the imported component. Thks for help… »
Iniciado em 23 jul. 2012 por
Sem resposta