PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« with WD11 , in the ? menu, with the " save data" option there is a problem. The window that appears in test and in the exe shows 2 buttons, both have "null" written on them, rather… »
Débuté le 13 mai. 2008 par
« Bonjour, Voici mon problème. J'ai une table et j'aimerais pouvoir sélectionner avec la souris une colonne entière ou seulement quelque cellules dans la colonne. Quand je veux séle… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2008 par
« In my old design tool we called them pointers. I am not sure what you call them in WD. I want to call a procedure that changes the value of a file item/ and or variable. The callin… »
Débuté le 13 oct. 2008 par
« My WebDev is shutting itself down at different times. No error message, nothing. Sometimes when I try to save a file, sometimes when I try to rename a file that has already been sa… »
Débuté le 14 oct. 2008 par
« We have a strange item: we have migrated a Windev-application from V10 => V12. Tested and seems that everything works fine... But when we install at customer-site, and there you… »
« I have a Tab control. Some of the Edit controls that I put on one of the Tabs either bleed through to other tabs or simply show up on the other tabs also. I checked that the Plane … »
2 réponses
« Hi all, I found out with my WebDev 12 setup, that it creates bunch of temp zipped backup files under windows local temp folder with names like 'Temp1..99_Backup_MyApp_2008-10-09.zi… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« We want to do something like: If one user opens a customer order, another user on invoice module cannot make an invoice from this customer order. We don't want to lock this record.… »
« Here is a picture of the looper where i'm trying to play.. [img] [/img] As you can see, i have 15 buttons (for each line in the looper) and if you see, the same button, despite it … »
Débuté le 29 aoû. 2008 par
« OK - this is really an amateur mes up - I was trying to alter a page and ended up deleting the majority of it, and I guess the page saved itself b/c when i hit 'closed' it just clo… »