PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« How can i set a filter on a combobox... I want to set a filter on a combobox depending on a value choose from a other combobox… »
Started on Sep. 07 2005 by
« Using WD8 Demo. I've been testing the write speed for hyperfiles with small record sizes (~50 bytes). Starting with an empty file, I get around 2000 records per second. By the time… »
Started on Sep. 07 2005 by
« Hello, I have a SuperControl used in several windows in a library of which I changed a button style and updated the library. Opening another window using that control, Windev propo… »
Started on Sep. 06 2005 by
« How to display a RTF field (database) in a WebDev page... My customer wants a formatted text in a Webpage (WebDev) The text will be made in a Windev Application...… »
« Hello to all Is there a table property or function to define a max number of rows during editing? In my case i would create a table that must contains max 10 rows. Tips and tricks … »
« Newbie again. I am trying to create a template, and have followed all the steps in the help, I think. I have done it twice now. The last step is creating a template preview. The st… »
« Hello, I have used another 4-GL IDE for the last couple of years. I have considered switching to Delphi / Kylix, because that supports Windows + Linux and allows you to distribute… »
Started on Aug. 05 2005 by
« I have a problem printing a memory table from a MDI window. In a MDI environment I open a window twice depending on a choice , with this code prg is string SWITCH choice CASE 1 prg… »
Started on Sep. 05 2005 by
« First, thanks for the replies. Now, to be more specific, I want to set up a date entry to accept alpha characters so I can implement Quicken-Like entries. Ie, 't' = Today, '+' = ne… »
« Hi forum: Can IntegerToMonthInAlpha return the value in Spanish, or should I convert the result to Spanish by code? My OS is XP Sp2 Spanish. Thanks Guillermo… »